Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Love at First Sight!

September 4th marks the day that one of my dreams came true. I was filled with so much excitement since it has always been a dream of mine to visit Paris and see the Eiffel Tower. I don't know what is is but I have always had a fascination for the Eiffel Tower and thought it was such a beautiful structure. My close friends and family can tell you that I would always go crazy whenever I found something related to Paris or the Eiffel Tower, key chains, picture frames, shirts, mirrors, jewelry, you name it! The day started out great with the most perfect weather anyone could ever ask for. Besides having butterflies in my stomach, I was also worried that I might be disappointed and would have a McKayla Moroney "not impressed" moment! But the minute I saw the smallest bit of the tower up in the sky, I almost passed out. I had the biggest smile on my face and there was nothing that could ruin that moment. To say that it is beautiful is an understatement. I know, I'm obsessed, but what can I do? I just soaked up the moment as much as I could and until now, I have been in Paris too many times to keep track of. I feel so blessed to be able to just hop on a train whenever I want and just drop by if I want.

                                                                  My first glimpse!

Up close!

My first picture in front of the tower!

Gotta have my tourist-y picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment